expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

best in vlogging top news, entertainments, videos, sports, jokes, celebrity news, music :)


Friday, March 7, 2014

"Haters are shocked my marriage has lasted for a year"-Foluke Daramola



Foluke and her husband just marked their one year anniversary and she gushed to Vanguard about it also saying haters got it wrong 
"I can’t just thank God enough for bringing my ‘crown’, Olukayode Ezekiel Salako to my life. He has made me a contented and complete woman.I feel the best I can feel in life, I am very delighted and happy for having one of the best men of our time as my hubby.
.......our marriage lasting a year is a sign that haters and critics got it all wrong about us and are shocked and surprised to see us growing stronger everyday."

No comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by Inspirational Online Enhanced by Abbasi Zaibi

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Comments on this blog are not posted by the Blog owner,therefore, the blog owner will not be liable for any comments made by readers.Thank you.

If you need to contact AY
News/Tip Off/Advert ETC
Mobile Phone +393888043906
Email cast101aysblog@gmail.com
BB Pin 7516F9AF


#bringbackourgirls

HILARIOUS: Conversation Between The First Lady And The President After The Breakdown On National TV

Check Out Photo Of Girl Who Slept With Her Boyfriend's Best Friend In Warri